Careers at PG Mutual
Customer Service Administrator
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£7,500 to £8,500
Part-time (Wednesday and Friday 9am -5pm)
If you’re a good communicator and enjoy helping people, there is a fantastic opportunity for you working alongside a small team in a busy, customer service office environment. They are a not-for-profit mutual society, based in St Albans, offering income protection insurance.
A suitable candidate for this role would be someone who has the ability to communicate with people effectively and professionally with a desire to help grow and maintain membership.
Successful candidates ideally will have previous customer service and office experience. You must be computer literate and have a basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office package. Good written communication and telephone skills are essential. Full training on the product and systems will be given.
Within this role you will be responsible for:
- Offering excellent customer service
- Handling enquiries from our membership
- Membership administration
- Processing applications for membership
- Assessing claims
- Assessing requests for changes in cover
- Daily communication with members
- Undertaking any other ad hoc duties that are asked of you
9am-5pm Wednesday and Friday, some flexibility may be required from time to time.
- 9 days holiday pro-rata (increases with length of service) plus bank holidays
- The opportunity to study towards relevant qualifications
- Company pension scheme
- Discretionary annual bonus
Salary: £7,500 to £8,500 depending on experience