Business Development Manager, Financial Services
If you are a new business hunter with experience of financial service (ideally protection), and want to work for a growing mutual then read on!
- A rapidly growing Financial Mutual based in St Albans with members and partners throughout the UK.
- PG Mutual - helping members protect their lifestyles with Income Protection Insurance since 1928. Over 98% of claims paid over the last 3 years.
- As a "not for profit" insurer the profit we make is given back to our members providing them an investment return when they no longer need our income protection support.
- You will be a new business hunter ideally with 2+ years’ experience.
- Ability to develop new key account partners from sectors such as unions, membership associations and fellow mutual
- Maintain and develop existing business relationships
- Ability to work well within a team
- Ability to win new business from conception
- Ability to develop lasting relationships
- Strong researcher who can find and follow new leads
Based from home in the north of England, the successful candidate will actively seek out new opportunities while at the same time, build on and grow existing relationships with the aim of developing new business partnerships.
Assist the sales team to maximise business opportunities by using best practice.
To further optimise our sales approach and take advantage of new opportunities managing relationships in the North of England. The BDM will instigate and develop partnerships with organisations whose members will benefit from our services.
The role will require flexibility of working pattern to suit the demands of the business and will involve travel throughout the UK as required.
- Competitive base salary with annual bonus scheme
- Flexible working. Standard hours are 09:00 – 17:00
- 22 Days holiday, increasing 1 day for every year up to 3 (25 days)
- Company benefits such as pension, cash plan and discount schemes
- Car Allowance
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com.