Our Income Protection Plan
At PG Mutual we offer an income protection plan which will pay you a regular income if you are unable to work due to illness or injury.
What's your back-up plan?
If you were unable to work due to illness or injury, the most important thing at any stage is your recovery. Forcing yourself back into work too soon could do you more harm than good and financial worries a further burden to bear. After all, our financial commitments do not go on hold.
Protecting your income in the event of illness or injury could remove potential financial worries, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery knowing that the bills can be paid on time.
Why have income protection, when you can have Income Protection Plus?
We offer a tailored plan that pays you a regular income for an affordable cost for as long as you need it, should you find yourself unable to work due to illness or injury. What's more, as a not-for-profit, friendly society, we do not have any external shareholders. We return any profits to our members. How does that work? When you take out a plan with us, your plan includes a unique investment element that aims to pay you a lump sum at the maturity of your policy. I want to know more about the investment element
Highlights of our Income Protection Plus plan include:
- Ensuring your lifestyle is not disrupted – cover can start from the first day you are incapacitated and lasts until you recover or until you reach the age of 65 – whichever comes sooner.
- No penalties for claims – we do not penalise you for making a claim, and there are no restrictions on the number of claims you can make. Your claim will be paid until you are able to return to your professional career or reach age 65.
- Cover to suit you – you can review your plan with us at any time, to ensure you have the right amount of cover to suit your personal circumstances.
- Take a break – if you would like to take a career break, you are able to suspend cover for up to two years and then resume at the original level without re-applying.
- Investing in your future – the plan comes with an investment element which aims to pay out on the maturity of your policy.
- Paycare GP 24/7 and Telephone Counselling Service – free access to GP consultations at the touch of a button and access to confidential telephone counselling with a qualified professional.
- Enhanced Loyalty Bonus – £10,000 and six months income benefit to your family in the event of your death.
- Exclusive Member Benefit scheme free access to our fantastic member benefits scheme which currently provides access to a whole range of discounts/cashbacks and offers on popular brands and services such as:
- Marks & Spencer
- Currys PC World
- Free telephone legal advice service
- Discounts off car and home insurance
- Fitness centres
Income protection cover is more affordable than you think.
Visit our Quick Quote to see how little it would cost you to protect your income today. Having cover in place could eliminate any unnecessary worry, leaving you to concentrate on your recovery with the added bonus of investing in your financial future.
Our friendly, UK based team are always happy to discuss cover options with you. If you would like to talk to us about income protection cover that works for you, call 0800 146 307 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org.