Life Insurance from Royal London in partnership with PG Mutual
Taking steps to protect your family against financial worries can bring you peace of mind. That's why we've partnered with Royal London – their Life Insurance can provide your family with money if you die while you're covered.
Choose the cover that suits you
- Level Cover can leave your family a fixed payout. It can be used to cover an interest-only mortgage.
- Decreasing Cover also pays out a single payment of money, but that amount reduces each month. It can be used to cover a repayment mortgage.
- Family Income Benefit. It can be used to help replace your income to help pay household bills and maintain your family's lifestyle.
Think about the Serious Illness Benefit and Children's Benefit.
Getting peace of mind against the financial impact of one of six common serious illnesses is simple and affordable with us. Our Serious Illness Benefit gives you a financial safety net if you or your children are diagnosed with one of the six illnesses that we define and survive for 30 days. So you can get money when you need it most.
- You could be eligible to add it to Life Insurance at an extra cost
- Depending on your age, you can get cover for up to £350,000
- Children's Benefit at no extra cost can pay out 25% of your Serious Illness Benefit, up to £25,000
Good reasons to choose Royal London Life Insurance:
- Fixed payments that can make a real difference
- Three types of cover. Take your pick between Level Cover, Decreasing Cover and Family Income Benefit – whatever’s best for your family.
- Money that can make a difference. Get up to a £500,000 single payment or up to £2,500 a month for the remainder of the policy.
- Applying is simple and easy. A quick ‘no fuss’ one-stage application process, with only a few questions, by phone or online.
- Terminal illness cover is included as standard.
Get in touch for a quote or to apply – Call Royal London on 0800 0289 164 mentioning PTN041.
Get a quote now
Important things to know
- 1. Our Life Insurance has no cash-in value – it’s a protection policy only.
- 2. If you stop making payments, your cover ends and you won’t get anything back.
- 3. If you’re a UK resident aged between 18 and 70, excluding members of the Armed Forces, you can apply.
- 4. If you add Serious Illness Benefit and a claim is paid, this cover ends, but Life Insurance continues.
- 5. After a Children’s Benefit claim on a child is paid, this cover ends for that child but continues for other children covered – Life Insurance and Serious Illness Benefit continue. Children aged 30 days to 18 years old (21 if in full-time education) are eligible for cover.
PG Mutual Services is a trading name of P&G Insurance Services Limited which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0RL.
Get a free quote
For more information on Royal London Life Insurance, call 0800 0289 164 quoting reference PTN041.