Help protect your family with Royal London Life Insurance
We all want those closest to us to be looked after when we’re gone. The death of a loved one is distressing, but it can also put a strain on finances for the bereaved. How would your family cope financially? Could they pay the mortgage and household bills? Not to mention any childcare costs.
Having life cover in place can help ease these burdens at an already difficult time.
Life Insurance from Royal London
We’ve teamed up with life insurance provider, Royal London to bring you simple, essential and affordable cover. Royal London is the UK’s largest mutual life and pensions company, and we have chosen them because of their expertise. You and your family will be in the hands of people who will give you professional, friendly service. It’s just one of many reasons to consider their Life Insurance:
- Affordable payments – from £5 per month.
- Money that can make a real difference – up to a £350,000 single payment on death if you die within the term of the policy or £2,500 a month for the term of the policy.
- 5 Star Rating – from Defaqto for features and benefits
- Three types of cover to suit your lifestyle and budget – Level Cover, Decreasing Cover and Family Income Benefit.
- Extra peace of mind – Terminal Illness Cover is included, at no extra cost.
- Be covered in minutes – with an easy online application.
You may be surprised at how little it costs to give you and your family a financial safety net, should the worst should happen.
Get a quote now
Important things to know
Our Life Insurance has no cash-in value – it’s a protection policy only. If you stop making payments, your cover ends and you won’t get anything back. If you’re a UK resident aged between 18 and 70, excluding members of the Armed Forces, you can apply.
PG Mutual Services is a trading name of P&G Insurance Services Limited which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0RL.
Get a free quote
For more information on Royal London Life Insurance, call 0800 0289 164 quoting reference PTN041.