Will Writing Service
No one likes to think about making a Will, but it is an essential part of financial planning. PG Mutual’s Will Writing Service offers a simple, straightforward way to make your wishes known.
Will Writing Services from Redstone Wills
Writing a Will ensures that the loved ones you wish to inherit your hard-earned assets will be able to do so with ease and without undue stress. Having a Will in place also prevents legislation (rules of intestacy) deciding who inherits your estate and gives you other options such as:
- Using Trust to your advantage to help future inheritors (IHT)
- Appoint Guardians for any children under 18
- Leave assets / property to an unmarried partner who would have no entitlement
- Protect your children’s inheritance from a previous relationship
- Use a trust to protect inheritance from being wasted
- Leave a legacy to Charity or make a provision for the family pet
There are many reasons to have a Will in place, all of which cannot be listed as everyone has different circumstances. PG Mutual has teamed up with Redstone Wills to provide immediate access to a professional Will Writing Service, with your Will being produced within fourteen working days of submitting your instructions.
- Value for money – They offer a competitive fixed price guaranteed service, with prices starting from just £144 including VAT.
- Time saved – A complete Will Writing Service can be provided by telephone, Skype or post.
- Direct communication – You will be able to speak directly with your dedicated Professional Will Drafter throughout the process.
Lasting Power of Attorney and General Power of Attorney Services
We can also offer Powers of Attorney Services. These include:
- General power of attorney – this enables you to appoint someone to deal with your property and affairs whilst you are still capable, e.g. if you became ill or housebound. It does not continue in the event of mental incapacity.
- Lasting power of attorney for property and finance – this enables you to appoint someone to deal with your financial affairs and property and continues in the event of mental incapacity.
- Lasting power of attorney for health and welfare – this allows you to choose someone to make decisions about your healthcare and welfare. This includes decisions about treatment and where you live, on your behalf. This can be used in the event of mental incapacity.
- A Living Will – this is a document that sets out which treatments you would or wouldn’t wish to receive in the event of mental incapacity.
To discuss any of the above, call Redstone Wills on 0808 281 1545 (quote PG Mutual) to talk to one of their experienced staff members. Alternatively, you can email them at email@example.com.