Get a quick quote for income protection cover – tailored to suit you.
Don’t wait for an accident to happen! – Fill out the short form below to get an instant quote for cost-effective income protection cover.
What should I consider when setting my budget or required cover?
- How much sick pay would I get from my employer and for how long?
- How long could I cope financially before my plan kicks in? (remember, the longer the deferment period, the cheaper it will be)
- PG Mutual can cover 70% of your gross income or £1200 a week (whichever is lower)
- Make sure you have enough cover for the essentials:
- The rent or mortgage repayments
- Utility bills
- Other insurances
- Food shop
- Please review the Key Information Document for Income Protection Plus
When working out how much cover you need, please remember that PG Mutual benefits are paid (under current legislation) and can be received in addition to either SSP or ESA.
You can choose a level of weekly benefit to suit your needs, however the maximum level of cover we can apply is 70% of your gross income or £1200 a week, whichever is lowest.
This quick quote will only be valid for 7 days. Once submitted you will be able to alter the values of the quote and re-submit them.
PG Mutual would like to send you information from time-to-time (by post or email) about our products and services that may be of interest to you (we do not provide contact information to third parties). If you do not wish to receive such information, please tick the box: