Over 50s Life Cover from Royal London in partnership with PG Mutual
It’s a relief to get your affairs in order. That’s why we’ve partnered with Royal London – their Over 50s Life Cover is a simple way to leave your loved ones money when you die, as a gift or to help pay for your funeral. Choose how much you want to pay each month, from £3.95 to £100, to leave behind up to £10,000 when you pass away. The more you pay each month, the bigger the payout your family will get.
More flexible. Rather than stop paying, you can reduce your cover to bring your payments down so you don’t lose all your cover. You just have to keep paying at least £3.95 a month.
Fairer cover. It may come as a surprise, but if you’re with another provider and stop your payments, your family will get no money at all when you pass away. With Royal London, as long as you’re at least halfway through paying for your policy, they will still get some money when you die. You pay to the policy anniversary date after you turn 90, or until you pass away, whichever comes first. Many don’t give you this protection.
Good reasons to choose Royal London Over 50s Life Cover:
- Start from only £3.95 a month - that's just 13p a day!
- Flexible payments - reduce your cover to bring your payments down to at least £3.95 a month.
- Guaranteed acceptance with no medical - for UK residents, aged 50 to 80.
- Immediate cover for accidental death - if you die from an accident in the first year.
- Full cover - after just one year. Some make you wait two years.
- Fairer cover - as long as you’re at least halfway through paying for your policy, your family will still get some money when you die. You pay until the policy anniversary date after you turn 90, or until you pass away, whichever comes first.
- 5 Star Rating – from Fairer Finance for product features.
Get in touch for a quote or to apply – call Royal London on 0800 0289 164 and mention PTN041. Or get a quote online.
Inflation reduces value of the payout amount. No cash-in value. Only pays out on death. If monthly payments stop, cover will reduce or end. Total monthly payments paid could exceed the payout.
PG Mutual Services is a trading name of P&G Insurance Services Limited which is an Introducer Appointed Representative of The Royal London Mutual Insurance Society Limited, which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. The firm is on the Financial Services Register, number 117672. Registered in England and Wales number 99064. Registered office: 55 Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 0RL.
Get a free quote
For more information on Royal London Over 50s Life Cover, call 0800 0289 164 mentioning PTN041.