Terms & Conditions
Please note that this offer is subject to underwriting and PG Mutual’s terms and conditions, applies to new PG Mutual members only and excludes uplifts. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Offer Terms and Conditions: Applies only to referrals received by PG Mutual before 31 December 2017. To be eligible for high street shopping vouchers: (1) the applicant must not have applied to PG Mutual previously; (2) the person you introduce must be admitted as a member of PG Mutual; and (3) they must have paid at least three monthly premiums.
Please note that the 25% discount applies to the first year of cover only, and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
†Please ensure you have permission from the person you are referring before passing their details on to us.
Applies to new PG Mutual members only and will be paid after three months premiums received. Offer expires as quoted on the promotion.
PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE
Further to comparison - please see PG Mutual's Medical Plans Comparison Chart. * Cover also includes pre-existing medical conditions if you have been treatment and symptom free for 12 consecutive months. ** Unmarried children, either living at home or in full-time education up the age of 26 years old.
PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE - FREE POLICY FOR YOUR CHILDREN
Unmarried or in full time education living at home up to age 26.
PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE - SMALL GROUPS
Private Medical Care plan rates for small groups applies to a minimum of 2 people.
BSAVA £150 CPD T’S&C’S
One prize of £150 worth of BSAVA CPD will be drawn at random on 10th April 2018 from the entries received at the BSAVA Congress 2018. The winner will be notified by phone or email. The winner has 7 working days to claim the prize before another winner is selected. The prize can be used towards the BSAVA CPD of your choice as advertised on the BSAVA’s CPD website: https://www.bsava.com/Education/CPD/Browse-all-courses.
Travel and accommodation to the selected BSAVA CPD course is up to the winner to arrange at their own cost. Prize is non-transferable. The BSAVA CPD course must be booked by 31st December 2018.
CONTEST TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Closing dates for entries are always as stated as specified in each competition. No late entries will be considered. PG Mutual reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- To enter a competition, you must be:
- A UK resident; and
- 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Please ensure you follow competition entry requirements in order to be considered.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- Unfortunately, prize draws are not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Please note that we will not be confirming receipt of entries.
- PG Mutual is not liable for any expenses occurred when redeeming your prize.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 7 days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified by commenting on their entry and private messaging them on Facebook within 5 days of the draw. They will be asked to provide their UK postal address in reply via email. If the winner cannot be contacted, if they do not claim the prize within 7 days of our notification, or if they decline their prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner via a redraw from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our reasonable control, we reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 1 week following provision of the winner’s address provided.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Please note that prizes may be bequeathed by the winner to somebody else of their choosing but we will only correspond with the official named winner.
- All entrants must be living in the UK and have a UK registered address that we can send the prize to.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any enquiries regarding the competition outcome, please contact enquiries @pgmutual.co.uk.
- The promoter is: PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical & General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F.