Income Protection Plus
The insurance cover our Income Protection Plus cover provides and the administration of our Profit Share feature is subject to the terms and conditions of our Income Protection Plus policy rules.
You can find our Income Protection Plus policy rules here.
PG Mutual Membership
Membership of PG Mutual is subject to the terms and conditions of our Society's Memorandum and Rules.
You can find our Memorandum and Rules here.
Please note that this offer is subject to underwriting and PG Mutual’s policy terms and conditions, and applies to new PG Mutual membership applications only. It cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and can be withdrawn by PG Mutual at any time.
Full details are available here.
Applies to new PG Mutual members only and can be withdrawn at any time. The High Street Shopping voucher will be a Love2Shop voucher (subject to availability) and will be provided by post after you have joined PG Mutual and three months premiums have been received. No cash alternative provided. Offer expires as quoted on the promotion.
AoR Prize Draw
To enter the prize draw for one individual to win AoR membership for a year, AoR members need to complete a quote with PG Mutual for Income Protection Plus using their discount code as well as completing all fields on the Quick Quote form by 23:59:59 30th June 2020. As PG Mutual wishes to use this information to contact you about your quote for Income Protection Plus, missing, false or incorrect contact information will invalidate your entry into the prize draw.
You will only receive one entry into the prize draw. One winner will be drawn on 6th July 2020. The name, dates of birth, telephone number and email address of the winner will be passed by PG Mutual to the Association of Reflexologists (AoR), who will then notify you if you have won using the contact information you have supplied. Free AoR membership begins from your next annual renewal date. Prize cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
Contest Terms & Conditions
- Closing dates for entries are always as stated as specified in each competition. No late entries will be considered. PG Mutual reserve the right to amend the competition end date at any time.
- Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via Facebook.
- To enter a competition, you must be:
1. A UK resident; and
2. 18 years old or over at the time of entry
- Please ensure you follow competition entry requirements in order to be considered.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter our competitions.
- Unfortunately, prize draws are not open to residents of Northern Ireland.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Please note that we will not be confirming receipt of entries.
- PG Mutual is not liable for any expenses occurred when redeeming your prize.
- The winner will be selected in a random draw from all valid entries received during the promotional period. The draw will take place no later than 7 days following the end of the promotional period.
- The winner will be notified by commenting on their entry and private messaging them on Facebook within 5 days of the draw. They will be asked to provide their UK postal address in reply via email. If the winner cannot be contacted, if they do not claim the prize within 7 days of our notification, or if they decline their prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner via a redraw from the remaining valid entries to select a new winner. If any winner declines their prize, or fails to respond within the required period, they forfeit any right to the prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside our reasonable control, we reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion without prior notice.
- The prize will be sent via post to the address supplied within 1 week following provision of the winner’s address provided.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice. Please note that prizes may be bequeathed by the winner to somebody else of their choosing but we will only correspond with the official named winner.
- All entrants must be living in the UK and have a UK registered address that we can send the prize to.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- For any enquiries regarding the competition outcome, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The promoter is: PG Mutual is the trading name of Pharmaceutical & General Provident Society Ltd. Registered office: 11 Parkway, Porters Wood, St Albans, Hertfordshire AL3 6PA. Incorporated in the United Kingdom under the Friendly Societies Act 1992, Registered Number 462F.